APPLICATION FOR PROTECTION/ASSISTANCE
TO INDIGENOUS INDUSTRY
- This Form has been designed to seek information from the applicant in order to facilitate/assist the Commission with the tariff/tax related problems. In case there is any difficulty in filling this form, please call on Secretary National Tariff Commission (Ph.051-9202839).
- Attach copies of the latest audited/un-audited accounts along-with accounts of two preceding years. A copy of half yearly accounts (if prepared) and minutes of the last Annual General Meeting may also be provided.
- Please keep in mind that your case/request is liable to be closed if the requisite information is not fully provided as per prescribed format.
- If required additional paper can be used or the entire form can be typed on separate paper. But as far as possible, information may be given to the fullest extent.
- After filling in the form as required it should be despatched to the National Tariff Commission on the following address, together with prescribed fee (non-refundable) in shape of bank draft amounting to Rs.20,000 (if paid up capital of applicant unit is upto Rs.50 million) and Rs.30,000/- in all other cases:
National Tariff Commission
4th Floor, State Life Building No 5
Sector F-6/4, Blue Area, Islamabad.
Telephone: 92 51 9202839
Fax: 92 51 9221205